Admissions take place at the beginning of each term depending on availability of vacancies. Pupils wishing to join the School must take entrance tests in English, Mathematics, Kiswahili, Composition and Insha.
1. Interview fee (non-refundable)
2. Pencil, rubber and sharpener. For Kindergarten, colored pencils are required
1. A non refundable registration fee (reviewed from time to time) payable by successful interviewees.
2. The admission form is then filled and processed upon which the school’s fee structure is given to the parent.
3. An accident policy of Kshs. 1,500 inclusive of annual fees.
NB: Fees once paid are not refundable.